The multilingual team members of ‘Houses on the Coast’ have been individually helping clients over the past 13 years to buy and sell property on the Costa Blanca and have excellent knowledge of the Spanish Property Market.
Now Spain is emerging from an uncertain and difficult market, we are experiencing a significant rise in sales. This year so far has been very busy as we have seen returned confidence in the property market and we believe that this trend is set to continue.
Correct pricing, presentation and international exposure, are the key factors to successful sales and the benefit of using an experienced agency with years of local knowledge is an advantage.
- We discuss with you and identify your requirements.
- We search for the best property that fixes your requirements.
- We negociate the best price on your behalf.
- We oversee the hole buying liase with the vendors, agencies, lawyers and mortgage lenders.
- We will provide you an exceptional after sales service. We will guarantee that your purchase will be an enjoyable process.
- We offer a comprehensive legal service to help you through the whole process of either buying or selling and our experienced lawyer will take care of all aspects of the purchase or sale, liaising between all parties regularly to ensure that the transaction is completed as quickly as possible.
Selling your property
If you want to sell your property we can help you.
We will visit your property and give you a free professional valuation based on the current market prices to give you the best opportunity to sell quickly. We will photograph and begin to market your property through our website and network almost immediately and sometimes we may already know of clients that are waiting for your style of property.
Effective Marketing and Advertising
All of our properties are advertised on our own international website in more than 7 languages and we also network with a number of other property agencies within Spain and other European countries, which increases the possibility of your property being seen by more potential buyers.
Receive an offer